Probate Solicitors in St Helens, Widnes and Runcorn
Planning for the future can seem like a daunting task, especially when it involves dealing with matters in the event of your death. Sadly, a large proportion of adults still do not have a Will and instead put it off until it is too late.
However, making a Will is vital if you want to protect your assets and take care of your family and loved ones. Life is uncertain, and it is those uncertainties that we should plan for. Don’t be tempted to put it off just because it is uncomfortable or raises complicated questions.
Reasons to have a Will
Having a Will is arguably one of the most important things that you can do for your family. There are many reasons why you should have one:
- First and foremost, for peace of mind.
- To legally protect your spouse, children and assets.
- To define exactly how you would like matters to be handled after you have passed on.
- To be able to choose your own executors.
- To make a difficult and emotional time more manageable. Losing
someone can be an incredibly hard time. Knowing what their wishes are removes any speculation.
- Having a legally sound Will in place can help to keep matters as simple as possible.
Our Will Writing Service at our offices in St Helens, Widnes and Runcorn
Here at Forster Dean we are on hand to help you deal with all aspects of Wills, Probate, Lifetime Estate and Tax planning, as well as Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications. Having someone who is friendly and empathetic can make all the difference when dealing with such sensitive matters.
Our primary concern is in helping to put your affairs in order so that you and your loved ones can enjoy maximum peace of mind. We have dedicated wills and probate solicitors who will guide you at every step of the way, from the most simple to the most complex of matters.
We can help you plan for the future and will answer any questions that you might have about your property, assets and financial affairs. Choosing a trusted firm of experienced will and probate solicitors is an essential choice for such an important matter.
While there are a number of DIY ‘will writing kits’ and unregulated companies that offer a similar service, they can be fraught with difficulties that may be liable to cause serious complications and hardships further down the line.
“I dealt with Jo Clarke on a private client matter, having been going through a very emotional and difficult time of my life I found Jo to be warm, friendly and extremely professional to my situation I would highly recommend Alison and Jo and Forster Dean without hesitation”. Mr S Cleary
The Benefits of Seeking Legal Advice
The value that comes with working with an expert is evident both in time saved and in the peace of mind that comes with such a high quality service. But there are many more reasons to use an expert for your Will:
- You can be confident that there are no mistakes. Inexperience can result in a number of common mistakes, such as using the wrong witness or forgetting to have a crucial point signed. When working with our wills and probate solicitors, you can be confident that an experienced and qualified solicitor will be working with your will to ensure that it is utterly airtight.
- The complicated areas are all taken care of. Inheritance law and its related areas can be particularly complicated to those who are not well versed. Having a legal expert take care of everything not only offers you peace of mind, but will also save you time and potential stress in trying to understand high level legal terms and documents.
- Solicitors are regulated, meaning they must adhere to strict professional standards.
- Your Will benefits from being held in safe and secure storage.
Areas of Specialism within Wills and Probate across St Helens, Widnes and Runcorn
Our private client team can also provide expert legal advice and representation on the following related areas of law:
- Court of Protection
- Elderly Client Issues
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Estate Disputes
- Estate & Tax Planning
- Making a Trust
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Asset Protection
- Will, Trust & Estate Disputes
Talk to a Wills and Probate Solicitor in Either St Helens, Widnes or Runcorn
We understand that if you are thinking about writing a Will you are likely to have further questions. We offer support and guidance throughout the whole process, and are always available to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to get in touch to discuss your wills and probate needs.
To find out more about our wills, probate, and lasting powers of attorney services contact us on 0151 422 0982.
Head of Private Client Team
I am the Head of the Private Client Team encompassing Wills, Probate and Trust work, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection Applications. I also deal with all aspects of Family and Cohabitation Law. I also deal with Employment Law for both Employers and Employees. …
I graduated from Liverpool John Moores University with an LLB (Hons) degree and then went on to complete the Legal Practice Course at The College of Law Chester gaining a Commendation. …
I am a personal assistant to our head of private Client department- Nick Hall. I have worked at Forster Dean Solicitors since April 2017 and prior to that at other firms in the area. …
THE LATEST NEWS
To view, click on the guide of you choice