Forster Dean Limited
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: May 14, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.forsterdean.co.uk website (the “Service”) operated by Forster Dean Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
License to use website
- View pages from our website in a web browser
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- Print Pages from our website.
Subject to the other provisions of these Terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted by the above or the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our website for your own personal and business purposes and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
Except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish material from our website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our website
- Show any material from our website in public
- Exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose
- Redistribute material from our website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any Spyware, Computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, Keystroke logger, Rootkit or other malicious computer software
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
- Access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means except for the purpose of search engine indexing
- Violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Forster Dean Limited.
Forster Dean Limited has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, Privacy Policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Forster Dean Limited shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
First Floor, Old Town Hall, Victoria Square, Widnes WA8 7QZ
0808 278 4962
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within 7 (7) days.