You may only ever need to engage the services of a solicitor once or twice in your lifetime. The most obvious examples are when you are buying or selling a house or handling probate for a loved one after they have passed away.
There are many other things that a solicitor can help you with, however, including issues to do with family and employment law as well as personal injury claims.
If you live in Widnes or the surrounding area and are looking for a solicitor that can help you with a wide range of legal problems, Forster Dean have designed their service to deliver for ordinary people.
Engaging a Solicitor in the Widnes Area
It can intimidating visiting a solicitor for the first time, whatever problem you need to discuss. At Forster Dean, we pride ourselves in the open and transparent way in which we help clients from all backgrounds. We’re a friendly but professional team that believes in customer care and going that step further for our clients.
Your claim will be discussed in no-nonsense, easy to understand language and we’ll always be honest about what can be achieved. We specialise in a number of areas, including:
- Serious injury and personal injury: If you’ve been in an accident and it wasn’t your fault, you may be able to claim compensation to help with your recovery and your future living needs.
- Road traffic accident: Unfortunately, RTAs are ever more common nowadays with greater volumes of traffic on the road. We provide the legal support you need at this difficult time.
- Conveyancing: Whether you are buying a house or selling one, there’s a lot of paperwork involved. Using a conveyancing solicitor makes sure you tick all the boxes and helps things move smoothly to completion.
- Employment law: From cases of discrimination to handling redundancy agreements or going to an employment tribunal, Forster Dean provides the advice you need.
- Family law: Emotional situations that also have a legal underpinning can be difficult to get through. We handle everything from child custody issues and financial disagreements to prenuptial agreements and cohabitee disputes.
- Divorce: Another emotional time for many people, having a sensitive and supportive legal team on your side is important when handling a divorce.
- Will and probate: We should all have a will and Forster Dean can help you put together the right document for your estate and needs. We also handle probate and offer services such as estate planning.
Finding a Solicitor in the Widnes Area
Forster Dean has an intimate connection to the Widnes area and we’re proud of the service that we’ve provided for people from all walks of life over the years. Key to our success has been using the right legal teams for the challenges at hand. We’re here to deliver practical solutions in honest, straightforward language.
You’ll also get a friendly welcome and all the support you need to take the next step in your legal action, whether it’s something as straightforward as conveyancing or making a will or something more emotionally charged such as a family problem or a personal injury claim.
Contact us today to find out how we can help.