Forster Dean are a long established firm of solicitors that have been operating in St Helens town centre for many years and during that time we’ve managed to develop our reputation among local residents and businesses as one of the best solicitors in the region.
Whatever your query or legal problem, we have the teams of lawyers in place who are going to be able to give you the advice and guidance you need.
You don’t have to worry about the size of your problem either. Whether it’s a small issue like wanting to make a will to something major like a compensation claim after a serious injury, we’ll give you our full focus and attention.
Our solicitors each have their own speciality. That means when you need advice on a conveyancing matter you get a fully qualified conveyancing expert. If you need a family lawyer in St Helens, you’ll get one who can properly explore your problem.
Our office in St Helens town centre is easy to get to and open between 9 and 5.30 from Monday to Friday.
Our specialities include:
- Family law: If you have disputes over who looks after the children or are going through a divorce, our friendly team are on hand to support and advise you.
- Professional negligence: Whether you’ve received bad advice from another solicitor, suffered from substandard treatment by your accountant or other professional, our negligence team are here to help.
- Personal injury: If you have suffered an injury that wasn’t your own fault, our team will be able to listen to your story and tell you if you have the basis for a claim or not.
- Will and probate: If you want to arrange a will or need a qualified solicitor to handle probate after the death of a loved one, our team are ready to assist.
- Employment law: Whether you’re a business owner or an employee, if there’s a dispute, getting the best advice is important.
There are a hundred different reasons why anyone might want good legal advice or representation. If you are looking for a solicitor in St Helens town centre, pay a visit to Forster Dean today. You can find out where you stand and what your options are before you take that next step.