If you are looking to sell your property then rest assured Forster Dean Solicitors will be with you every step of the way. From the moment we open your file you will be provided with your own experienced Conveyancer to guide your through the process step by step.
In a straightforward sale transaction with no unusual problems arising the procedure is as follows:
- We contact your Estate Agent (if any).
- We obtain up-to-date redemption figure(s) on any financial charges.
- We prepare and send out a draft Contract to your Purchaser’s Solicitors.
- We reply to any enquires sent to us by your Purchaser’s Solicitors.
- We will arrange for signature of the legal documents.
- We would then be in a position to discuss dates for completion.
- We would exchange contracts-this is the stage where the date of completion is legally fixed and there are legally binding obligations on all parties to the Conveyancing chain.
- On the date of completion you must vacate your property.
- We redeem any financial charges and account to you with any net proceed of sale.
Speak to us today on 0151 422 0982 to find out how we can help. Our office doors are open should you wish to stop by to discuss your claim, or you can even get in touch with us using our online form.