Whether we want to admit it or not and the big day is now less than 7 weeks away.
The last date for moving house in 2012 will be Friday 21st December and if you want to decorate your tree in your new home it is essential that you instruct your solicitors as soon as is humanly possible.
When deciding which solicitor to use you should give consideration to the great service that we offer for an extremely competitive price and with the following added benefits your “new home for Christmas” dream could well become a reality!
Forster Dean offer such a high quality service because:
- We provide you with multiple means of communication so you can contact us 24/7
- We have 29 offices you can attend or you can deal with us by post/email/phone
- We have the technology to enable you to track the progress of your case online
- We allocate a friendly and approachable conveyancing specialist to your case
- We do not pay any third parties for referring clients to our firm
- We do not outsource work and we are not a call centre
- We do not charge you for our legal fees if your case does not legally complete
We have also recently been approved to be accredited as a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme, which proves all our hard work, dedication and professional attitude has paid off.
Contact us now for a free, no obligation quote and see if we can help to make your Christmas wish come true
FORSTER DEAN SOLICITORS
57-59 Albert Road, Widnes, WA8 6JS
0800 100 2741Christmas, Moving House